Exhibition at the Forum
March 29–30, 2017 at the Lomonosov Northern (Arctic) Federal University, Archangelsk
The ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ 4th International Arctic Forum Exhibition is a professional platform for presenting Arctic projects, engaging in constructive dialogue, sharing experience, identifying solutions, and consolidating the efforts of the scientific community, business, government, and civil society, with the aim of developing the Arctic carefully and responsibly.
Participants in the International Arctic Forum exhibition:
- Nenets Autonomous District;
- Republic of Komi;
- Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- St. Petersburg;
- Tomsk Region;
- Chukotka Autonomous District;
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District;
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- EMERCOM of Russia;
- The First Ore Mining Company.
Also represented at Lomonosov Northern (Arctic) Federal University:
- EALLYU project of the Arctic Council: cuisine of the indigenous people of the Arctic;
- Thematic exposition of Gazprom Neft Shelf;
- Photo exhibition of the All-Russian Public Organization Russian Geographical Society;
- Photo exhibition of the development of the Arctic region of Prirazlomnaya offshore ice-resistant fixed platform;
- Photo exhibition of MMC Norilsk Nickel and the Embassy of the Kingdom of Denmark.
Special ‘polar’ machinery presented as part of a street exhibition on the mooring line of the Arkhangelsk Sea and River Station:
- Agency of the State Fire Service and Civil Protection of the Arkhangelsk Region;
- Main Directorate of EMERCOM of Russia;
- Velomotors Group of Companies.
Other partners of the ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ International Arctic Forum with expositions at the exhibition include: Gazprom Neft, Rosneft, MMC Norilsk Nickel, Vostokugol, Financial Corporation Otkritie Bank, Novatek, Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Plant, Gazprom, Rostec, Rosgeo, and United Shipbuilding Company.
- to demonstrate to international partners that Russia possesses a wealth of experience, technologies and resources key to developing the Russian Arctic;
- to attract potential investors and contribute to the transfer of technologies (including foreign ones) so that the Arctic can be developed on a mutually beneficial basis;
- to showcase Russian achievements related to the environment, science, and breakthrough technologies that have a major role to play in the responsible development of the Arctic;
- to demonstrate current best practices in the Arctic regions, including planned investment projects for the Russian Arctic;
- to present new approaches to governance in the Russian Arctic.
- to internationally position Russia as an experienced and responsible partner in the Arctic, and a country open to business and scientific cooperation with any interested party to achieve the main objectives of Russia’s strategy for developing its Arctic zone and ensuring its national security in the period leading up to 2020 (comprehensive socio-economic development, scientific and technological development, creating a modern information and telecommunications infrastructure, protecting the environment, and achieving international cooperation in the Arctic);
- to boost the Arctic region’s investment potential;
- to present promising investment, research, scientific, technological, and business projects in the Arctic region;
- to increase the appeal of the Arctic region as a place to settle and build a career or conduct business and scientific research;
- to present the best Russian research studies and projects in the Arctic.
We will be delighted to see you at the ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ 4th International Arctic Forum Exhibition!
For more information, please contact the Exhibition Marketing and Sales Directorate:
Tel.: +7 (495) 640 9291
Fax: +7 (495) 640 7844