Accreditation of International Arctic Forum Partner company representatives for all categories (Premium Package and Standard Package participants, technical staff, drivers, and vehicles) will be open from January 30, 2017.
Please take note of the key dates for submitting information and the rules for Partner companies using the personal web office.
The personal web office for Partner companies includes the following information:
- Participants: Here you must register your company’s representatives for accreditation under the Premium and Standard Packages
- Contractors: Information on your contractor’s registered representatives (view only)
- Personnel: Here you can register technical staff and stand attendants from your company
- Documents: Here you can print out checklists and a power of attorney form to collect badges for technical staff
- Useful information: In this section you can find out about the regulations for loading and unloading, and an access plan for freight traffic to the unloading area at the Lomonosov Northern (Arctic) Federal University (NArFU).
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of Partner companies whose work requires that they be at the International Arctic Forum venue between 18:00 on March 28, 2017 and 22:00 on March 30, 2017 must obtain accreditation for the duration of the Forum.
Please note that employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the duration of the Forum do not require re-accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
Partner company employees, drivers, and vehicles whose work requires that they be at the International Arctic Forum venue between 08:00 on March 20, 2017 and 18:00 on March 28, 2017, and/or between 22:00 on March 30, 2017 and 00:00 on April 5, 2017 must obtain accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
The following steps are required for accreditation of participants, employees, vehicles, and drivers for technical staff:
- Fill out a Partner Company Registration Form (the number of participants and staff must be in accordance with the partnership agreement).
- Print out the Partner Company Registration Form and have it signed by the head of the organization and officially stamped before scanning it.
Send an electronic copy of the Partner Company Registration Form in Excel format and the scanned version to: email@example.com.
- Receive a unique personal web office username and password by email from the Manager of the Partner Relations Department.
- Log in to the http://www.forumarctica.ru using your username and password.
- Complete forms for participants and employees (technical staff, stand attendants, vehicles, and drivers for technical staff).
- Upload photographs of your participants and staff.
Temporary passes (for the setup/dismantling period) do not require photographs.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- size: 480×640 pixels
- in colour, on a white background, suitable for documents
- resolution: 300 dpi (image quality)
- the person in the photo must be facing the camera, without any headgear, and their face must cover at least 70% of the photo
- After completing the participant forms, log in to each participant’s personal web office and, if necessary, register vehicles and drivers.
Vehicles assigned to Premium Package participants (whether personal or rented) can be registered from the participant’s personal web office only.
- After completing forms for staff, vehicles, and drivers for technical staff, print out the following from the personal web office:
- checklist of employees for the duration of the Forum
- checklist of drivers for the duration of the Forum
- checklist of vehicles for the duration of the Forum
Badges/passes may NOT be picked up in person by the staff/drivers in question.
Representatives from your organization may pick up badges/passes only as a package.
Badges (for technical staff and drivers) and passes (for technical staff) will be issued on presentation of a power of attorney and a passport from March 14 to 28, 2017 at the International Arctic Forum accreditation point, located at the Institute of Construction and Architecture of the Lomonosov Northern (Arctic) Federal University (ground floor), by prior arrangement with the Accreditation Department manager assisting your organization.
Premium Package and Standard Package participant badges may be collected at any of the International Arctic Forum accreditation points:
World Trade Center
Entrance No. 7, 12, Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Moscow, 123610
52, Troitsky Prospekt, Arkhangelsk, 163000
Ground floor, Institute of Construction and Architecture, Lomonosov Northern (Arctic) Federal University
17, Naberezhnaya Severnoi Dviny, Arkhangelsk, 163002