Accreditation of media representatives
for the ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ International Arctic Forum
will take place
from 20 January 2019 to 20 March 2019
Before completing the registration application form, please carefully read through the rules regarding accreditation of media representatives for the ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ International Arctic Forum under the Media section of the Forum website.
The number of media representatives allowed to participate in the Forum will be LIMITED in order to ensure comfortable working conditions and prompt access to all necessary resources.
To apply for accreditation:
1. Complete the registration application form on the official Forum website.
- Please complete all fields in the form, paying particular attention to those marked with an asterisk. Please make sure that your personal details are entered correctly, as this information will appear on your badge.
Please take note of the requirements for the badge photograph, which must meet the following specifications:
– Colour photograph in JPEG format
– Aspect ratio: 3×4
– Minimum resolution: 480×640
– Frontal view of the entire face, with the head uncovered
– Face should make up at least 70% of the photograph
You may complete a single registration form for all media representatives from your organization who wish to take part in covering ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ International Arctic Forum (step 4 of the form – Media Organization Representatives).
Information regarding the status of your accreditation request, along with other supplementary information, will be sent to the contact email address provided during registration (step 2 of the form – Contact Information).
2. Supply a cover letter from the media organization to the Media Relations Department within two weeks of submitting your application. This can be done either by email, to email@example.com, or by fax, to +7 (812) 406 7709.
- The letter must be written on your organization’s letterhead and signed by the head of your organization or a person performing those duties (if under power of attorney, attach a copy of the power of attorney document).
- PLEASE NOTE: It is sufficient for foreign media representatives to provide a copy of their accreditation card from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Press Service, instead of a cover letter.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The Organizing Committee of the ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ International Arctic Forum has the right to refuse accreditation.
Media Relations Department contact details:
Tel.: +7 (812) 406 7709
Fax: +7 (812) 406 7709