Accreditation of representatives of partner companies for the International Arctic Forum 2019 will open for all categories (Premium Package and Standard Package participants, staff, drivers, and vehicles) on
15 January 2019
Please take note of the key dates for submitting information and the rules for using the partner company’s personal web office.
15 January – 10 March 2019Approval of quotas
15 January – 20 March 2019Requests accepted for accreditation, amendments, and additions
29 March – 7 April 2019Receipt of accreditation package
The partner company’s personal web office includes the following information:
- Participants: Here you must register your company’s representatives under the Premium and Standard Packages.
- Drivers and vehicles: Here you will see the drivers and vehicles you have registered via the participant’s personal web office.
- Staff: Here you can register your company’s stand attendants and technical staff.
- Contractors: Information on your contractor’s registered representatives (view only).
- Useful information: In this section, you can familiarize yourself with the regulations for loading and unloading, and instructions for heavy transport vehicles heading to the unloading zone at the Forum venue.
Those employees, drivers, and vehicles of the partner company, whose work requires that they be at the International Arctic Forum venue between 18:00 on 7 April 2019 and 08:00 on 11 April 2019, must obtain accreditation for the duration of the Forum. Those employees, drivers, and vehicles of the partner company, whose work requires that they be at the International Arctic Forum venue between 08:00 on 1 April 2019 and 18:00 on 7 April 2019, and/or between 08:00 on 11 April 2019 and 20:00 on 13 April 2019 must obtain accreditation for the setup/dismantling period. Please note that employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the duration of the Forum do not require additional accreditation for the setup/dismantling period. The following steps are required for accreditation of participants, staff, and vehicles and drivers for technical staff:
- Fill out a partner company registration form (the number of participants and staff must be in accordance with the partnership agreement).
- Scan a hard copy of the partner company registration form, endorsed with a corporate seal and signed by the head of the company.
Send an electronic copy of the partner company registration form in Excel format and the scanned version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive a unique personal web office username and password by email from the Manager of the Partner Service Directorate.
- Log in to your personal web office on the official Forum website using your username and password.
- Complete forms for participants and staff (stand attendants, technical staff, vehicles and drivers for technical staff).
- Upload photographs of your company’s participants and staff.
Temporary passes (for the setup/dismantling period) do not require photographs. Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- 480×640 pixels in size
- colour, on a white background, suitable for documents
- .jpg or .jpeg file
- depict the subject facing the camera, wearing no head covering
- the face must fill at least 70% of the photograph
- After completing the participant forms, log in to the personal web office for each participant and, if necessary, register vehicles and drivers.
Vehicles (whether personal or rented) assigned to Premium and Standard Package participants can only be registered from the participant’s personal web office.
- Requests for accreditation of stand attendants, technical staff, drivers, and vehicles will be open from 15 January until 15 March 2019.
Changes and additions to the lists must be agreed with the Head of the Partner Service Directorate and may be made until 19 March 2019. After 19 March 2019, changes and additions may be made only with the approval of the Forum Director.
- To make the accreditation process as smooth as possible, participants have the option of collecting their accreditation badges from accreditation points at the Forum main venue, as well as at points of arrival and accommodation.
- Representatives can collect badges/passes for staff (technical staff, stand attendants, and drivers) and vehicles for technical staff inONE accreditation package by presenting a power of attorney and a passport between 29 March and 7 April 2019, by prior arrangement with the manager assisting your organization.
You may print out a copy of the power of attorney and list of stand attendants, technical staff, vehicles, and drivers from your company’s personal web office (Power of Attorney and Lists section). In order to collect badges and temporary passes, copies of the passports of all stand attendants, technical staff, and drivers applying for accreditation must be presented in accordance with the relevant list and power of attorney. If discrepancies are found between passport information and information entered in the system, it will only be possible to issue badges or temporary passes after the corresponding changes are made and the information is reprocessed. This process takes a minimum of three working days. Badges/passes may not be collected in person by individual stand attendants/members of technical staff/drivers. If you have any questions about accreditation for your organization’s stand attendants, technical staff, vehicles, and drivers, please call the Technical Staff and Vehicle Accreditation Department on +7 (812) 408 0013 between 10:00 and 18:00.