Press event programme
Official meeting of Lomonosov Northern (Arctic) Federal University management with a delegation from the Republic of Iceland led by President Gudni Johannesson
- The university’s international activities and cooperation with Icelandic scientific and educational organizations
- Cooperation with Icelandic partners as part of a University of the Arctic consortium
Press briefing by the Arkhangelsk Region Governor
Forum Opening Ceremony with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin
Viewing of exposition with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin
Russian Space Systems and the Arkhangelsk Region Government
Media access following a meeting of the heads of the working secretariats of the national sections of the Russian-Chinese Commission for the Preparation of Regular Meetings of Heads of State
Roscongress Foundation and Akvaplan-niva
University of the Arctic and North-Eastern Federal University
Signing ceremony for a Road Map to implement the first stage of the 'Children of the Arctic. Preschool Education' project at the 'Arctic: Territory of Dialogue' International Arctic Forum
As part of joint activities via the Arctic Council, the Russian Federal Agency for Nationality Affairs together with the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation, and the Government of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District has prepared a project called ‘Children of the Arctic. Preschool Education’, which aims to improve the quality of preschool education for the children of indigenous people living in Arctic and sub-Arctic regions.
India’s Engagement with the Arctic
ARMZ Uranium Holding, Atomflot and VostokCoal Management Company
Media access to the Russian Minister of Energy
Experience of introducing innovative technologies in the social sector to ensure high living standards for the people of Arctic territories.
The media will also have the opportunity to take part in a quiz of a new innovative technological terminal and a face recognition system that will strengthen the security of the banking system and allow for remotely using banking services.
Press conference by the Velomotors Group to announce Russia’s first expedition to the North Pole on Russian-made snowmobiles in 2018
1. History of snowmobile expeditions to the North Pole;
2. Details of the expedition planned for April 2018 – goals, objectives, route, participants (I will be directly involved in the press conference), support and assistance from federal ministries and agencies;
3. Coverage of preparatory stage events that have already taken place (two expeditions in the Arkhangelsk Region and Republic of Karelia) along with videos and photos;
4. Brief presentation by the Velomotors Group and the Russian manufacturer of the equipment (STELS snowmobiles);
5. Emphasis on the national significance of the event and its importance to demonstrate Russia’s intentions for the peaceful development of the Arctic;
6. Provision of information to the press about the STELS equipment exhibition on the Arkhangelsk waterfront;
Federal Agency for Subsoil Use and the Government of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District
Ceremony for the signing of a memorandum on mutual understanding between the National Arctic Scientific and Education Consortium and University of the Arctic
Media access of Chairman of the Board of Directors, HELIOS Group of Companies and Russian State Duma Deputy; Member of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy, Industry, Innovative Development and Entrepreneurship; Deputy Chairman, Collegium of the Military Industrial Commission of the Russian Federation for the Development of Military Industrial Complex Human Resources Potential
1. What are functional foods, their composition and properties, and how do they differ from biologically active additives?
2. How long have you been working on this and which groups of citizens use your products today?
3. How do the extreme climatic conditions of the Arctic and the northern near-Arctic regions affect people’s health and the significance of your product in this regard?
4. Can your product be consumed in ordinary living conditions?
5. Does this product have any analogues in the country or in the world?
6. What value does this product have for people living and working at military industrial enterprises and serving in the extreme conditions of the Arctic?
7. What is the role of small and medium business in the Arctic’s development?
Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation and the Arkhangelsk Region Government
Joint Press briefing by the Russian Minister of Natural Resources, by the Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme and by the Special Presidential Representative for Environmental Protection, Ecology and Transport.
Northern Arctic University and Rosneft Oil Company
Results of ‘The Arctic Business Forum’ of the ‘Arctic: Territory of Dialogue’ International Arctic Forum
Plenary session ‘People and the Arctic’ attended by Russian President Vladimir Putin
Address by the President of the Republic of Finland Sauli Niinistö
Address by the President of the Republic of Iceland Guðni Jóhannesson